Mexico is a popular destination for vacation homes, with its beautiful beaches, rich culture, delicious food and cuisine, and the greatest hospitality. In this A to Z guide, we’ll explore the benefits of owning a vacation house in Mexico, specially in the three most popular Mexican destinations: Tulum, Acapulco, and San Miguel de Allende.
For more blogs like this: These are the best facets of Mexico
The benefits of having a vacation house in Mexico
- Transportation and accessibility: There are many direct flights from the United States and other countries, as well as the option to drive across the border (if you are for the States). Tulum, Acapulco, and San Miguel de Allende are all accessible by air, and have convenient transportation, with secure and good options for getting around once you’re there.
- Beautiful beaches: Tulum and Acapulco are known for their beautiful beaches, with clear waters, soft and white sand, and plenty of beach activities. Tulum has a bohemian vibe and is known for its beach clubs, while Acapulco has a more traditional resort vibe. Both destinations will offer opportunities for water sports, relaxation, and fun in the beach.
- Culture: Mexico has a rich history and culture, and San Miguel de Allende is one of the best places to experience it. With its colonial streets, colorful architecture, amazing art and local shops, San Miguel de Allende is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Cuisine: We all now that Mexican cuisine is delicious, and Tulum, Acapulco, and San Miguel de Allende offer a variety of dining options to suit all tastes. From street food to fine dining, you’ll find a lot of local and international cuisine for you to enjoy.
- Friendly welcoming: Mexican people are known for their friendliness and warmth, and many expats have found a welcoming community in Tulum, Acapulco, and San Miguel de Allende. Whether you’re a full-time resident or a sometimes visitor, you’re going to feel welcomed in these friendly destinations.
Owning a vacation home in Mexico can be a great investment, with the potential for rental income and appreciation in value over time. Tulum, Acapulco, and San Miguel de Allende are all popular destinations for vacation rentals, making them attractive options for real estate investors.
Whether you’re looking for a second home, an investment property, or simply a place to hang out with your family and friends, Mexico is an excellent and convenient option. If you were looking for a sign to take the next step for owning a second home in other country, this is it! Experience and travel to an amazing country like Mexico, you will not get any younger and this opportunities are once in a life time. For more information check this real estate developments that will be great for your vacation home in Mexico:
- Olympia, Acapulco
Olympia Residencial is a residential apartment complex located in Riviera Diamante, that offers a range of amenities to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Whether you’re looking for a place to relax, entertain, or stay active, Olympia Residencial has something to offer. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy a comfortable stay in Acapulco. Come and experience all that Olympia Residencial has to offer!
- La Noria, San Miguel de Allende
If you’re looking to get away of the city caos, San Miguel de Allende is a your perfect option for a relaxing and enjoyable second house destination. This colonial town has not been urbanized and will make you feel like you’r living in a Disney movie. La Noria is a complex of residential houses that offers you a contemporary and modern style, while still being able of enjoying the old town. This option will give you a luxury and relaxing getaway.
- Distrito La Selva, Tulum
Distrito La Selva is a complex of residential houses that’s located in downtown Tulum. With a privilege location that will make your stay more enjoyable. Don’t miss the opportunity of getting to personalized your own vacation house in Mexico, this is a one time opportunity that Distrito La Selva offers you. Living in a luxury second home in Tulum has never been so easy and accesible. Check the website for more information.