Mexico is a country that has been a second home fore many Americans, this is because of its warm weather, rich history, nice people, great hospitality and service, beautiful beaches, and we could go on and on. It’s no wonder that many people from around the world that choose to relocate in Mexico start a new life as expats. If you’re thinking about moving or visiting Mexico, you might be wondering where the best places are to settle down, right? Here are three of the best destinations for expats in Mexico.
For more blogs like this visit: 4 Beach destinations with the greatest added value in Mexico
Best destinations for expats in Mexico
- Tulum is a coastal town located on the Yucatan Peninsula in the south of Mexico. It’s known for a lot of things, but the top 3 are the following: its stunning white sand beaches, crystal waters, and ancient Mayan ruins. Tulum is an ideal destination for those who enjoy a more natural and go with the flow lifestyle. With plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities, such as going to the beach, riding a bike, going for a swim to a cenote…. and more. The town has a big expat community, which means you’ll be able to find people that is English speaker, locals and other expats to socialize with. Tulum is a relatively affordable place to live compared to other popular expat destinations in Mexico, so don’t blow your chance and make the most out of it.
- San Miguel de Allende is a colonial town located in the centre of Mexico. It’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its historic architecture, art galleries, and its amazing cultural locations. San Miguel de Allende has become a popular destination for retirees and digital nomads who want to experience the best of Mexican culture while enjoying a comfortable lifestyle. The town has a large expat community, and you’ll be able to find a lot of English speaking services, friends and activities. The prices here are also very accesible compared to other places in the globe. Come and explore all the amazing things San Miguel has to offer.
- Acapulco is a resort town located on the Pacific coast of Mexico. It’s known for being a strategic location for a holiday destination for Mexicans and foreigners. Acapulco will provide plenty of amenities and services to achieve your needs. This is also a town that has a growing expat community, particularly among retirees because of its clean air and investors who are attracted by the low and affordable prices. The residential area of Acapulco, Riviera Diamante will offer all the security you need to experience an incredible and safe moment.
Mexico offers you the best opportunities for expats who are looking for a new home in a beautiful, cheap compared to other countries and culturally and historically rich country. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach town, a historic colonial city, or a beautiful resort destination, there’s something for everyone in Mexico. Tulum, San Miguel de Allende, and Acapulco are great destinations that offer a high quality of life and a welcoming community for expats, and a thing that makes Mexico very special for Americans is the closeness that it offers. Don’t miss the chance to take a dive into the lifestyle that you had been looking for, come and explore it by yourself and start taking the steps searching for the best real estate options.
The best real estate for expats in Mexico
- Distrito La Selva: https://distritolaselva.com
- Selva Norte Tulum: https://selvanorte.com
- Olympia Residential: https://www.olympiaresidencial.com
- VidaMar Residential: https://vidamarresidencial.com
San Miguel de Allende:
- La Noria: https://lanoriasanmiguel.mx