San Miguel de Allende is a beautiful colonial city with a rich history and vibrant culture. If you’re planning a visit to this charming destination, there’s plenty to see and do. You might be asking “What does San Miguel de Allende has to offer?” In this blog post, we’ll take a look at what makes San Miguel de Allende special and why people can’t stop talking about all the amazing things this colonial town has to offer.
For more blogs like this, visit: Get to Know the Best Coffee in San Miguel de Allende
San Miguel de Allende special things to do
- You have o visit the Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel, the is a most to if you visit San Miguel. This iconic church is the centerpiece of the city’s skyline, with its stunning pink towers and ornate facade. You can take a tour of the interior and admire the intricate altarpieces and beautiful stained glass windows.
- Wander through “El Jardin Principal”, this charming town square is located in the heart of San Miguel de Allende and a great place to watch people hangin around, listen to music, take some cool pictures, read your favorite book or simply relax on a bench and soak up the atmosphere.
- Explore the art galleries that are hidden in the small shops around the city center. San Miguel de Allende is known for its thriving and unique arts scene, with numerous galleries showcasing the work of local (mainly) and international artists. Some of the top galleries to visit include Galería Nudo, Galería de Arte La Aurora, and Galeria Casa Diana.
- If you are planning to have a romantic spark in this trip you have to try the hot air balloon ride. For a truly unforgettable experience, take this ride over the stunning countryside surrounding San Miguel de Allende. It’s the perfect scape for you and your beloved, family or friends. Love is in the air… Literally.
- Visit the El Charco del Ingenio Botanical Garden, this beautiful nature reserve is home to a wide variety of cacti, succulents, and other plant species, as well as numerous bird species. You can take a guided tour or simply explore on your own. Enjoy the stunning things that nature has to offer and disconnect with all technological things you take to your trip, just take a deep breath and connect with life.
- You have to try the amazing cuisine that San Miguel de Allende restaurants have to offer. With a fantastic food scene, this will be one of the things that you enjoy the most in your trip. Some of the top restaurants to try include La Única, Tostévere, and Áperi Restaurant. It’s important to mention that there are a lot of restaurants located in terraces within this beautiful city, so if you are a fan of stunning views, this might be the city you are looking for.
With so much to see and do in San Miguel de Allende, it’s easy to see why this charming colonial city is a popular destination that travelers all around the world can’t stop talking about. Whether you’re interested in history, art, nature, or simply taking a deep dive into the atmosphere this colonial city has to offer, you’re sure to find plenty to enjoy in San Miguel de Allende. Don’t hesitate more and allow yourself to have a sweet scape to your next favorite city. Whether you are going with friends, family or maybe in a romantic trip, San Miguel will totally fulfill your expectations. So come and live all the amazing things San Miguel has for you, because no words will ever compare to the experience of living and making the best memories out of it.